(If you are a user having your usual residence in India)
Effective Date: 2020-03-31
Welcome to ICS.
ICS Education Limited (“Company”, “us”, “we” or “our”) operates https://www.icscareergps.com/ and/ or “ICS Career GPS” Mobile App (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Service”).
- Information collection and use
We collect several different types of data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
The various third party service providers used by the Application, alongwith a link to their respective privacy policies are enlisted hereinbelow for your reference:
- Google play services
- App Store
- Types of data collected from you
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Email address
- Full name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- In addition to the above, we may also collect the following data from you while using our Service:
gender, age, date of birth, citizenship, place of residence, details and documents on education, qualification, professional training, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security number (or other taxpayer identification) amongst others.
- We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing messages or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
Note: Please note that you shall have the option to opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
Usage/ Log Data
- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
- This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access the Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
However, you can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
- Storage of your data
The data which we collect from you as well as the data generated or inferred from your use of our Service is stored on a server that may be maintained on computers/servers located in or outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, only in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Use of the aforementioned types of data from you
Institute for Career Studies uses the collected data for various purposes, that are enlisted as follows:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather information for analysis to devise methods for improving our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address bugs or technical issues in the Website or Application;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, alerts, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose, with your consent.
- Retention of your data
We will collect and retain the data from you for only as long as is necessary to implement, administer and facilitate your availment of the Service, or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, including under tax and securities laws. In the latter case, you understand and acknowledge that our legal basis for the processing of your data would be only for and in compliance with the relevant laws or regulations. When we no longer need your data for any of the aforementioned purposes, we shall remove the same from our systems and records, forthwith.
- Transfer of your data
- Your data, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and/or maintained on – computers/servers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction in accordance with the applicable laws only.
- Disclosure of your data
We may disclose the data that we collect, or you provide to us for:
- Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your data also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if the disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
- wherever required by law, law enforcement agencies or regulators or with third parties pursuant to a legally binding court order
- We reserve the right to transmit, redistribute, and redirect any such statistical analysis of data, that is neither personally identifiable nor can it be associated with any individual, to any third party.
- Security of your data
The security of your data is important to us but please be informed that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and hence we cannot warrant the security of any data that you send us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, we cannot warrant its absolute security.
- Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), and provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These Service Providers shall be provided access to your data including Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and they shall be obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Behavioural Remarketing
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment information is provided to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their respective privacy policies. The list of our third party payment processors/ gateway providers is as follows:
- a) CC Avenue
- b) Razor Pay
- c) Pay Pal
- Jurisdiction as per Indian Laws
- These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of the courts of Lucknow, India. The Service can be accessed from any place around the world. However, by accessing the Service you agree that the laws of India, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of this Service. Users of this Service accessing it from places outside of India acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion
Neither the existence of any dispute nor the fact that any arbitration is pending hereunder shall relieve any of the Parties of their respective obligations under this Agreement.
- Contact Us
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules and regulations prescribed thereunder, the contact detail of the Grievance Officer is provided below:
Grievance Officer: Mr. Ashutosh Bhadauria
Contact number: +91-9919595372
Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity.
Address: 6, Faizabad Road, Adjacent to I.T. College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Reach out to us on email@example.com in case of any queries.